Monday, April 13, 2015

Two more Sundays until Stake Conference!  We're really beginning to sound great here in Juneau, and I'm looking forward to the added depth that the voices from the outlying areas add to the choir!  

For those of you who are coming into Juneau for Stake Conference choir practice on Saturday the 2nd will be from 3:00 - 3:55 in the chapel.  I don't fly back into town until Saturday night, so Carol Stauffer is leading this practice for me (thank you!!!!).

Sunday morning we'll start warmups at 8:00am and practice until 9:30.  We'll be singing Jesus, Lover of My Soul after the opening prayer, I think, or at least sometime in the meeting.  Then we'll do I Know That My Redeemer Lives as the closing hymn.

This week my goal is to send the notes out to everyone to mark in their music that we've been working on here in Juneau so everyone can be on as much of the same page as possible.

Don't forget to practice your music, and if you have any questions about your notes, the blog is there for you to practice your particular notes.

Thanks for all the hard work you're putting into the choir, both at practices and at home.  I feel very honored to get to lead such a talented group of vocalists!

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment